When upgrading the Parramatta Bus Terminal the council knew they could trust Magic Glass
Posted on:May 3, 2015
Sydney Building Management employed Magic Glass’s team of expert Glaziers to Replace a highly customized glass panel on the 15th floor of 234 George St. in Sydney’s CBD
- Type of glass: Custom made insulated glass unit: 6mm grey ‘suncool SS22′ reflective, toughened glass with a 12mm air gap.
- Work began at 5am to avoid rush hour traffic completing the job in 2.5 hours.
- Small description of what was involved:
- Machinery used – travel tower, crane, vacumn suction lifter, plus our dedicated team of professionals.
- Required 2 x lane closures on Bridge St requiring rapid council approval all handled by the Magic Glass Team.